Consumerline is a service provided by the Attorney General's office that is a series of pre-recorded consumer topics.
To reach Consumerline call the statewide toll-free number at 1-800-692-5082, or 206-464-6811 if you are in the Seattle area. The numbers are available 24 hours a day.
Consumerline's topics include information on:
- Identity theft and privacy-related issues;
- Automobile issues including both sales and repairs;
- Washington's Lemon Law program;
- Contracts, small claims court procedures and other consumer rights;
- Retail sales and timeshares;
- Consumer credit and collections information;
- Contractors, door-to-door sales and health club issues; and
- Residential and mobile home landlord tenant issues.