Washington State

Office of the Attorney General

Attorney General

Bob Ferguson

AGO 1962 NO. 164 >

Any person desiring to burn any inflammable material in a forested or nonforested part of any county in which there is a warden or ranger must obtain a burning permit, during the fire season prescribed by state law, from the supervisor of natural resources or the warden or ranger unless the material is contained in an approved device.