Washington State

Office of the Attorney General

Attorney General

Bob Ferguson

AGO 1953 NO. 107 > Jul 30 1953

No additional fee can be charged for entry of modified divorce decree in proceedings under chapter 26.08 RCW.  Judgment fee, however, should be charged for entry of judgment denying or granting application to vacate or modify decree under chapter 4.72 RCW.