Washington State

Office of the Attorney General

Attorney General

Bob Ferguson

AGO 1962 NO. 186 >

An out-of-state fireworks manufacturer who desires to ship his product into this state must obtain a Washington manufacturer's license unless his product is exclusively dangerous fireworks intended for public display, in which case his product may be classified for an importer or wholesaler holding a Washington license.