If you're overwhelmed by the the idea of poring through all those briefs on the Secretary of State's site as previously suggested, we've developed a Cliff's Notes backgrounder to help you.
Or simply check out some of the recent news stories and editorials on the case:
- Supreme Court takes up Wash. case involving disclosure of petition signatures (Seattle Times, 4/24/10)
- Washington's battle over petitioner signatures goes to Supreme Court (Everett Herald, 4/25/10)
- McKenna to argue that R-71 names are public (KOMO TV, 4/26/2010)
- EDITORIAL: Open government, the compelling public interest (Seattle Times, 4/27/10 for tomorrow's print edition)
- EDITORIAL: Why disclosure matters (The Everett Herald, 4/27/10)
- EDITORIAL: Open government under attack in R-71 case (The News Tribune, 4/27/10)
More news tomorrow!
Posted by Brionna Aho on Tue, 2010-04-27 09:54