Attorney General Bob Ferguson today launched an awareness campaign encouraging Washingtonians to report price gouging in three easy steps: “See It, Snap It, Send It.”
Ferguson is encouraging anyone who sees price gouging to snap a photo or take a screenshot, and then include the image with the complaint they file at the Attorney General’s website here. For more information on filing complaints, visit www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint.
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- For general information on Washington's COVID-19 response, visit: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
- For questions about Labor & Industries issues, visit: https://lni.wa.gov/agency/outreach/novel-coronavirus-outbreak-covid-19-resources
- For questions about unemployment and other issues for affected workers and businesses, visit: https://esd.wa.gov/newsroom/covid-19
- For complaints about evictions in violation of the Governor’s moratorium on certain residential evictions during the COVID-19 public health emergency, visit: https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/COVID19EvictionComplaintForm.aspx
- For additional resources for homeowners and tenants, visit our Landlord/Tenant page.
- Formulario De Queja Bajo La Moratoria De Desalojos Durante COVID-19
- For resources for students and student loan borrowers, visit: https://www.atg.wa.gov/studentloanresources
- Guidance on Analyzing Issues Related to Gifts of Public Funds During the COVID-19 Pandemic