Our Commitment to Accessibility
The AGO is committed to providing information, services and activities that are accessible to people with disabilities. We foster an inclusive and accessible environment for all visitors to AGO facilities and for all users of AGO technology, including our webpage. We invite users to contact us if they need assistance or would like to notify us of ways that we can improve accessibility.
- Contact the AGO Accessibility Coordinator directly at (360) 586-7696 or via our online contact form.
- People with hearing impairments can call 7-1-1 for Washington Relay Service
- People with speech impairments can call 877-833-6341 TTY/TDD
Request a reasonable accommodation
- Complete our online Request an Accommodation form or
- Download a copy of our Request for Reasonable Accommodation form (PDF) to print.
If you believe that the AGO has not met our commitment to accessibility and wish to report an issue or file a grievance related to the accessibility of any of our AGO sites or services, you may do so through our AGO Accessibility Coordinator. You will be contacted within 15 days after receipt of grievance.
The complaint or grievance should be filed within 60 days of the incident and can be filed using our online File a Grievance form, or using an alternate format as referenced below. All grievances must include:
- the name, address, and phone number of the complainant; and
- the location where, and date when, the concern arose and;
- a description of the concern.
If you don’t want to use our online File a Grievance form, you can download a copy of the File a Grievance form (PDF) and send a completed copy to the AGO Accessibility Coordinator, or it can be provided by calling the AGO Accessibility Coordinator at (360) 586-7696. Persons who are hearing impaired may contact this number via the Washington Relay Service at 7-1-1. Persons who are speech impaired can call 877-833-6341 TTY/TDD
Write to the AGO Accessibility Coordinator:
PO Box 40130
Olympia, WA 98504-0130
Online at: AGOAccessibility
Voice Phone: (360) 586-7696
TTY/TDD: 7-1-1 – Washington Relay Service
Fax: (360) 586-7680
The use of this grievance process as a means to achieve a prompt and equitable resolution shall not impair the complainant’s pursuit of other remedies, such as filing a complaint with responsible federal and state agencies. Use of this grievance process is not a prerequisite to pursuing other remedies with outside agencies.
This grievance procedure does not apply to complaints related to AGO employment, which are governed by other AGO policies.