The Washington State Attorney General's Office produces a range of reports and brochures to assist Washingtonians in learning about their legal rights, find help they might need, and understand the roles of the office.
Click on the expandable headers below to view publications by topic.
- Civil Rights Resource Guide
- Immigration Guidance
- Pregnant Workers' Accommodation Rights / Derechos de ajustes laborales para mujeres embarazadas
- Sexual Harassment Laws / Ley de Acoso Sexual
- Service Animals Rights and Responsibilities / Animales de servicio
- Fair Chance Act / Ley de Oportunidad Equitativa
- Know Your Rights - Medications for Opioid use Disorder (Flyer)
- Know Your Rights - Medications for Opioid use Disorder (Poster)