Created by the Legislature in 2013 through Senate Bill 5308, the Commercially Sexually Exploited Children Statewide Coordinating Committee addresses increasing protections for exploited youth by examining local and regional practices and incidence data and making recommendations on statewide laws and practices.
Committee members include representatives from the Attorney General’s Office, the Legislature, state and local agencies, criminal justice entities and advocacy organizations.
Members of the public are welcome at meetings to observe the work of the committee.
Staff contact: Kyle Wood
- August 17, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can also dial in using your phone.
- (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
- United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
- - One-touch: tel:+18722403311,,840989645#
- Access Code: 840-989-645
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/840989645
- 2020 Meeting Schedule: https://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/WSR%2020-16-040%20-%20conformed%20copy.pdf
May 2, 2019
June 5, 2018
- 2017 Annual Statewide Report
- CSEC Referral System
- KO SCC Data and Screening
- Urban Institute Validated CSEC Screening Tool Report
- WCC-CSE-IT2.0 and User Manual
November 7, 2017
June 19, 2017
June 14, 2016
October 22, 2015
May 22, 2014
October 17, 2013
2016 Meeding Schedule (pdf)
2015 Meeting Schedule (pdf)
2014 Meeting Schedule (pdf)
2013 Meeting Schedule (pdf)
CCYJ Model Protocol for Commercially Sexually Exploited Children
SB 5308 (as passed by the Legislature)