"Tenant Rights under the Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord-Tenant Act", a Washington Law Help publication
Statewide Legal Services for Tenants
Washington Law Help has a website of self-help packets for tenants
Northwest Justice Project (NJP) Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referral Service (CLEAR) provides telephone information, legal advice & referral for low-income people and seniors, Monday-Friday 9:10 a.m.-12:25 p.m.
Dial "211" in King County
1-888-201-1014 outside of King County
1-888-387-7111 for Seniors
Manufactured home relocation assistance is offered by the Department of Commerce's Office of Mobile/Manufactured Housing (OMH) when a park closes. They also offer technical assistance to tenants groups interested in purchasing their housing communities.
For face-to-face mediation that is low-cost, visit Resolution Washington for non-profit dispute resolution centers in Washington state.
A summary of the Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord-Tenant Act
Manufactured Home Tenant's Associations
- Association of Manufactured Home Owners (AMHO)
- Western Washington - (253) 334-1433
- Eastern Washington - (509) 343-9624
- Manufactured Owners of America (MHOA)
- (360) 373-2436
Manufactured Home Landlord's Associations
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington
- Manufactured Housing Community Preservationists
- (206) 324-0663
- Rental Housing Association of Washington
- (206) 283-0816
Other Landlord/Tenant resources and links